Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's been a while

Sorry about the delay, but I have finals coming up and just had Thanksgiving so I've been kind of busy. MAN!!!! So Illinois lost last night by 2. Most unsatisfying ending to a game I've ever seen. Illinois brings the game to within two. Fouls, and Clemson misses the front end of a one and one. Demetri McCamey gets the ball with 7 seconds to go. Dribbles down the court and gets double teamed, he passes to Chester with less than a second and Chester dribbles to the hoop and the buzzer goes off. All I have to say, is what the hell? First off Demetri McCamey needs to make a smarter play than that, and even if Chester got the ball with .1 seconds at least throw the ball up. I can't think of any more frustrating way to end a game then not getting a shot up. If you can think of anything, be sure to comment. Thanks for reading, and I'll try and post here with a little more frequency in the future.

No comments: