Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Start of My Blog

For my first post I'll just tell you a little bit about myself. My name is J.J. (John Joseph) Painter, and I'm a basketball addict. I'm either watching basketball, playing basketball, collecting basketball memorabilia, or looking up stats with most of my time. I even like to do basketball related paintings, and have done paintings for Luther Head and Dee Brown, and have gotten paintings signed by them as well as John Wooden.












Basketball is my passion and I'm currently in business school at the University of Illinois. I plan on going to law school after I'm done here, and hope to become a sports agent. This was just a small intro to my blog, and I am likely to post new material, pictures, videos and so on, of my adventures and stories pretty much everyday. So check back often because I go to a lot of basketball games and go to a lot of basketball related events, and am always looking up information. I will also post my thoughts on most Illinois basketball games. So while my focus will be NBA, I will have plenty of college information as well. You will also hear about my autograph adventures, and my experiences meeting players. Hopefully I will have videos available for most of these experiences. Well anyways, thanks for viewing and check back often.

No comments: