Sunday, November 16, 2008

Illinois Game - Michael Jordan and Derrick Rose

So I just got back from the Illinois vs. Texas A&M CC game, and Illinois was able to win convincingly. Derrick Rose and Michael Jordan were also in attendance as well. Jordan's son plays for Illinois, and apparently Derrick Rose's girlfriend goes to Illinois. As the game was coming to an end I saw Derrick Rose leaving the stadium, so I ran to my car and got some photo paper and a marker. I came back and Derrick Rose was with his entourage, and he said he couldn't sign. I was like, "I'll walk with you dude, come on." Then some dude in his entourage chirpped in, and was like, "He can't sign, cause once he starts signing then he'll have to sign for him and him." And he pointed to one of my friends, and I was just like, "Dude that's one of my friends, it's fine." Then another guy in his group started whispering about me, and I asked what he was saying. They said he thought he remembered me from a long time ago. I said he probably did, because I was in an AAU tournament with Derrick Rose a long time ago. Derrick Rose was then like, "Yeah I remember you, give me that - I'll sign it for you." I was like thanks a lot, then took off. Right after we tried to see where Jordan was, but someone said he had already taken off. Apparently he left in a silver Ferrari with his security team. Oh the life of a millionaire.

No comments: